Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the Person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 New People and link them to the post
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What makes a moment of bliss or joy in your life?
When absorbed in the moment and feeling love .. during yoga, mountain climbing, making love…
2. What is your biggest dream?
To sail on a yacht in the South Pacific and go diving and surfing and visit all the Islands and indigenous tribes.
3. In what ways do you prefer to express your creativity?
Photography, but the most creative thing I could imagine doing is building my own house + I love the quote, “I feel there is nothing more truly artist than to love people”~ Van Gogh.
4. What do you do to feel better/cheer yourself up if/when you´re down?
Going to the beach or spending time in nature. If feeling hurt or angry going for a run with favorite music.
5. What book/s (if any) have influenced you to the point of changing your worldview?
The Cosmic Doctrine and the Secret Doctrine have most recently.
6. An improvement you´d like to see in the world.
More people feeling their connection not only to the planet but to the whole Universe.
7. A change you´d like to see in yourself.
Less fear! More bravery and more generosity.
8.What would make a perfect vacation/holiday?
A tropical island with a beautiful reef. Well, this year I have chosen to go to the Sinai Desert where there is good diving. It’s got have water and warm weather.
9. What is your favourite smell?
The smell of the Sea or Rain
10. Do you have a special movie (or movies) that you´d definitely recommend?
I don’t watch a lot of movies… but “Into The Wild” is a favorite. I find real life stories the most inspiring.
11. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
I think I would be a deer… don’t know why I think they seem so shy, which I am, and they seem quiet and graceful. I’ve had a few different people call me a gazelle ? something to do with my mannerisms and my long neck.
1. What is one of your favorite quotes?
2. What is your Star Sign?
3. What is one of your favorite books?
4. Where do you live?
5. Who do you live with?
6. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
7. Where were you born?
8. Name one of your favorite artists, architects or musicians?
9. Where do you imagine is the most beautiful place in the world to live?
10. I believe language is Divine and words have energetic qualities. What is one of your favorite words?(in any language).
11. Finish this sentence, “I believe life is ….”
If I have tagged you - thank you for your inspiration. Only answer the questions if you want to. Always feel free to make your own rules. ~ nice to connect
Wendy, Rio Rbajo Rio
TAGGED: (inspired by you )